Availability - Please note that Breatheology Lanyards are now out of stock everywhere in the world with no more due to be made. We carry the last few Breatheology lanyards available anywhere so make sure you order yours today!
Stig Severinsen of Breatheology is one clever Freediver who not only writes amazing books on breathing techniques for diving and life, he also finds time to design and build these stunning Lanyards.
The development of these safety lanyards has been going on for years and the Breatheology lanyards are developed by freedivers for freedivers. Available in 50cm length and two different carabiners (Steel and Aluminum) – to meet the requirements from all athletes and disciplines.
Safety is the main issue in all freediving and the new lanyard has been approved by AIDA international to their exacting standards for competitive Freediving.
- Comfortable neoprene strap for ankle or wrist
- Tough carabiner in Aluminum or Steel
- Strong poly-urethane cord
- Bright yellow quick release strap
- Available in 50cm or 100cm length (NOTE: 100cm Aluminum are SOLD OUT)